Applications, Permits, Forms, Projects & Budget Information
Download documents from Town engineering, building permits, plan review, planning services, citizen committee applications and records request forms. Also, view up-to-date capital and proposed developmental projects and latest budget information.
Applications, Permits, & Forms
- Building Permit Application
- Business License Application
- Conditional Use Permit Application, Guidelines, and Plans & Drawings Requirements
- Design Review Overlay Application
- Employment Application
- Hydrology & Grading Permit
- Special Event Liquor License Application
- Liquor License Application
- Special Structural Inspections Certificate
- Temporary Use Permit Application
Budgets and Financial Audits
A complete copy of the Budget may be viewed at Town Hall or at the above links. Anyone wishing to respond, may do so in person or in writing.
- Tusayan Partners Park Development
- Fiber Optic Expansion
- Town Hall Parking Improvements/Sidewalks
- Tusayan Employee Housing Project
- Future Water System Investment
- Tusayan Affordable Housing Project (40 acre dedication)
- Natural Gas Extension
- Drainage Study/Model Update
- Bus Stop Art Program/Public Art “Set-Aside”
- Trail System & Improvement
- Utility Undergrounding Study
- Snow Park
Citizen Committee Applications, Records Request Forms
Codes & Ordinances
Town of Tusayan Zoning Code
Click on the following link to the searchable Zoning Code. Zoning Code
Town of Tusayan Ordinances
Engineering, Plan Review, & Inspections
For Town Engineering, the Town contracts with Woodson Engineering.
For Building Permits, Plan Review, and Planning services, the Town contracts with Willdan and Associates.
The engineering firms have arranged for electronic submittals and reviews, so most things can be done by e-mail.
For information about Engineering and Public Works, please contact:
- Rick Schuller firstname.lastname@example.org(928) 774-4636 ext 14, Woodson Engineering 124 N. Elden, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
For information about Planning, please contact:
- Grant Anderson email@example.com(602) 870-7600 ext 1831, Willdan Engineering 1440 East Missouri Avenue, Suite C170, Phoenix, AZ 85014
For information about Building Permits, Plan Reviews, and Inspections, please contact:
- Roger A Brooks C.B.O., Principal Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org(480) 787-5521, Willdan Engineering 1440 East Missouri Avenue, Suite C170, Phoenix, AZ 85014
For forms, go to the Applications, Permits, & Forms tab which is the first tab up above of this page.
- Information on the Tusayan General Plan can be found here.
Hazard Mitigation Plan
- The Town of Tusayan participates in the Coconino County Hazard Mitigation Plan. For more information, visit the County website here.
- The Housing Authority of the Town of Tusayan guidelines are located here.
- Hydro-Resources, Inc. has applied with the Arizona Corporation Commission for a Certificate of Convenience and Necessity (CC&N) to provide water service in the Town of Tusayan, and Tusayan Water Development Association, Inc. has applied to cancel its existing CC&N to provide water service in the Town of Tusayan. See the Public Notice below:
- Proclamation of May 1, 2015 as Bob Blasi and Kaibab National Forest Tusayan Ranger District Appreciation Day
- Proclamation of April 2015 as Fair Housing Month
- Proclamation of October 19-25, 2014 as Arizona Cities & Towns Week
- Proclamation of September 22-26, 2014 as National Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Week
- Proclamation of April 2014 as Fair Housing Month
- Proclamation of June 24, 2013 as Combat Wounded Veteran Challenge Day
- Proclamation of May 18, 2013 as Trevor Hartigan Day
- Proclamation of April 2013 as Fair Housing Month