Visit Tusayan, experience the Grand Canyon
Located at the entrance to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park, Tusayan offers visitors a great place to stay, eat and feel at home while they take in the spectacular vistas of one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
From jeep tours to river rafting, helicopter tours to mule rides, your stay in Tusayan will be unforgettable.
Located just north of Tusayan, the Grand Canyon is 277 miles (443km) in length, 10 miles (16km) wide and a mile (1,737km) deep. The Grand Canyon is home to hundreds of bird, reptile and animal species. The geology of the Grand Canyon displays hundreds of millions of years in the life of our Earth and nowhere else can a geologic timeline be seen so readily. Visitors will want to make plans to see the Grand Canyon at either sunrise or sunset as the low angle of the sun makes the colors come alive.
For more information about all there is to see and do in and around Tusayan, visit the following websites:
Visitor Info Links
- Arizona Department of Revenue – http://www.azdor.gov/Arizona Department of Transportation for Grand Canyon Airport – http://www.grandcanyonairport.
- Arizona Game and Fish Department – http://azgfd.gov/
- Coconino County – http://www.coconino.az.gov/
- Coconino County Assessor – http://www.coconino.az.gov/assessor.aspx?id=9902
- Coconino County Recorder – http://www.coconino.az.gov/recorder.aspx?id=1028
- Coconino County Sheriff’s Office – http://www.coconino.az.gov/sheriff.aspx?id=395
- Coconino County Treasurer – http://www.coconino.az.gov/treasurer.aspx?id=548
- Coconino County Animal Management – http://www.coconino.az.gov/envsvc.aspx?id=698
- Grand Canyon School District – http://www.grandcanyonschool.
- Grand Canyon Fire District – http://tusayanfire.org/
- Hydro Resources Consumer Confidence Report – http://tusayan-az.gov/Misc%20pdf/ccrt1%20312%202011.pdf
- League of Arizona Cities and Towns – www.azleague.org
- National Forest Service – http://www.fs.usda.gov/kaibab
- Office of the Secretary of State – http://www.azsos.gov/
- South Grand Canyon Sanitary District – 1 Reclaim Ln, Grand Canyon, AZ 86023 (928) 638-0906
- State of Arizona Office of the Auditor General – http://www.azauditor.gov/index.htm
- Williams Justice Court – http://www.coconino.az.gov/