The Town of Tusayan is currently looking for:
Executive assistant/ Social Media Project Specialist (Part-time)
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Open until filled.
First review date: September 28, 2020
Provides High level administrative and project support to the Town Manager. Oversees social media outreach efforts and ensures that assigned projects are completed in an efficient and satisfactory manner. Possible remote work opportunity due to housing constraints.
The selected candidate shall meet the following qualifications:
- Assists Town Manager with day to day duties.
- Manages the Town Manager’s schedule.
- Manages Town’s social media presence and carries out regular duties in notifying the public about relevant upcoming projects and situations.
- Encourages greater social media participation.
- Update town website in collaboration with town staff.
- Participate on public events and public meetings.
- Assists Town Manager with editorial duties to ensure proper communication between Town staff and the public.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Town Manager and Town Clerk.
A Town of Tusayan application, resume, and three professional references are required. Applications can be obtained from, and returned to
Tusayan Town Hall, 845 Mustang Drive,
Monday- Friday, 8 a.m. -5 p.m.
Or at the following link: http://tusayan-az.gov/applications/
For more information contact Charlie G. Hendrix, Town Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and related documents submit to JunJun Liang, Town Clerk, email@example.com
Posted by Zijun (JunJun) Liang, Date : Sep 17, 2020