Forms & Documents
Download documents from Town engineering, building permits, plan review, planning services, citizen committee applications and records request forms.
A complete copy of the Budget may be viewed at Town Hall or at the above links. Anyone wishing to respond, may do so in person or in writing.
Overview of Approved Capital Improvement Projects:
• Tusayan Partners Park Development
• Fiber Optic Expansion
• Town Hall Parking Improvements/Sidewalks
• Tusayan Employee Housing Project
• Future Water System Investment
• Tusayan Affordable Housing Project (40 acre dedication)
• Natural Gas Extension
• Drainage Study/Model Update
• Bus Stop Art Program/Public Art “Set-Aside”
• Trail System & Improvement
• Utility Undergrounding Study
• Snow Park
TOWN OF TUSAYAN ZONING CODE
CLICK HERE for the current Zoning Code.
TOWN OF TUSAYAN ORDINANCES
• Ordinance 2019-02 Pertaining to the national flood insurance program, adopting by reference flood insurance study, flood insurance rate maps, and floodplain management regulations; providing for repeal of conflicting ordinances; providing for severability; and providing penalties
For Town Engineering, the Town contracts with Woodson Engineering. For Building Permits, Plan Review, and Planning services, the Town contracts with Willdan and Associates. The engineering firms have arranged for electronic submittals and reviews, so most things can be done by e-mail. For information about Engineering and Public Works, please contact:
(928) 774-4636 ext 14
124 N. Elden, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
For information about Planning, please contact:
(602) 870-7600 ext 1831, Willdan Engineering
1440 East Missouri Avenue, Suite C170, Phoenix, AZ 85014
For information about Building Permits, Plan Reviews, and Inspections, please contact:
Autumn Wollmann C.B.O.
Deputy Building Official
(480) 787-5526, Willdan Engineering 1440 East Missouri Avenue, Suite C170, Phoenix, AZ 85014
For forms, go to the Applications, Permits, & Forms tab which is the first tab up above of this page.
• The Town of Tusayan participates in the Coconino County Hazard Mitigation Plan. For more information, visit the County website HERE.
Hydro-Resources, Inc. has applied with the Arizona Corporation Commission for a Certificate of Convenience and Necessity (CC&N) to provide water service in the Town of Tusayan, and Tusayan Water Development Association, Inc. has applied to cancel its existing CC&N to provide water service in the Town of Tusayan. See the Public Notice below:Public Notice of Arizona Corporation Commission HearingADEQ Consumer Confidence Report for Hydro Resources Tusayan
Town Council Resolution
• Resolution 2020-15
Planning and Zoning Resolution